Who Can Join?
Membership is open to registered RCSLT members (including student SLT’s) who have an interest in speech, language and communication needs associated with cleft palate and craniofacial conditions.
How Much is Membership?
- £15 per annum
What Do I Receive for My Membership?
Membership is granted upon payment of annual subscription and entitles members to:
- Access to the members only area of the website; this includes access to resources, our research area, useful website links, previous presentations given at study days, etc.
- Emails with news of upcoming events, courses, training opportunities and job vacancies within cleft units.
- Reduced fees at our annual study day meetings.
- Opportunity to apply for grants to support attendance at cleft/craniofacial conferences, study days and towards research projects (terms and conditions apply).
- The membership year runs from 1st April – 31st March but fees are taken annually on the anniversary of the date you join.